Kline Family

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Ali's imagination is taking flight...


Ali has discovered making forts, or tents, but unlike most of the kids I know, she believes she is such a princess that she calls them 'castles'... she's so funny!







Nothing is out of bounds for Evie anymore... makes the expensive fire gate worth it now!



We don't know where she got it, but one day Ali wouldn't stop begging you to play soccer with her, and then next day it turned into hockey (using her toy broom and toy mop as the sticks!) Her imagination is sure growing! (and as I'm typing this she is telling me to run from the monster that is on the floor... she's running saying "ahhh, he'll get me!")


Ok, I just like this picture... she's becoming such a big girl!


My little baby is growing up -- into finger food, holding her own cup, crawling, cruising around the furniture, pulling herself up... she's even tried to stand on her own a few times... it always ends up in a big fall though!


Ok, this is just too adorable... she is beautiful, and look at the picture below, from last February... same hat, same beautiful girl! What a year does....





She so wishes she could stand on her own and walk like her sister! That bum up in the air is funny to me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home