Kline Family

Thursday, December 18, 2008

December in Saint John

One morning Ali decided to make grandma a picture, and then call her and describe it to her... it was awfully cute!  She has yet to learn that actions and pictures don't transfer over telephone lines though!
The result of a series of unfortunate events.  Thankfully all humans are ok, but the car is still in the hospital.

My girls in the tub :)
I love my little reader!
My girls playing the keyboard together 
One of Ali's newest favourite things to do is try to do mommy's hair... she grooms me like Curious George does to the man in the yellow hat!
An incredibly happy girl while playing peek-a-boo behind a big pillow

Ali and daddy went for a walk and returned with a Christmas tree!!

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas around the Kline home!  Snow AND a tree :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home