Kline Family

Monday, October 27, 2008

The 'bad mom' blog

So, this is my "Bad Mom" post... a few shots of things that I'm not too proud of, but are just too cute/funny not to share :)

I was working at the kitchen table while Ali was sitting beside me making a picture with stickers... I look over to see that she has made her own eye patch out of heart stickers! I guess I wasn't paying enough attention to her....


This day I was cooking dinner and I looked over to find Ali ON the kitchen table trying to feed her little sister a bottle... a glass bottle...

I was in the kitchen doing the dishes (sounds like I'm ALWAYS in the kitchen!) and I hear a thud and then "C'you help me?" and I go in to find this - Ali's chair tipped over and she did nothing about it, just waited for me to come pull her up by the hand... this was too cute to not take a picture before helping her up :)


Ha! She will hate me for this one day, but how cute is that! My poor girl is too skinny for all the pants that are the right length, so we got a great bum shot!


* no children were injured during any of these 'bad mom' moment*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home