Kline Family

Thursday, February 01, 2007

changing every day

Ali is so amazing! She continues to change every day and it is so much fun!
(and, while I procrastinate on my homework I'm going to tell you all about it!)


Ali learned how to roll from her back to her belly! We took this picture the first time.
She LOVES to tell stories - she is such a talker! (and she can now say dadadadadadada, and mmmmmmmmmm)
She figured out how to hold her own bottle!
And she is fascinated by daddy when he plays the guitar.


What a cutie! Playing away (sometimes she decided that it is much cooler to use her mouth to push all those buttons!)
And she is working on sitting up! She can only sit alone for a few seconds, but if she has the boppy she loves to sit and play! (and chew her dolls feet)
We were heading out to church and I just had to take a picture... I love those adorable shoes :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home