Kline Family

Thursday, November 30, 2006

Our amazing little girl


We could not possibly be having more fun with our amazing little girl! She brings a smile to our faces and fills our hearts with so much love each and every day!

Ali, getting tired!

Come on! Let's play!

Look how chubby I look when I slouch!

My First time in the exersaucer!

And I think I got a little too excited...

I like to stick my tongue out at Mommy and Daddy when we go for walks :)


I rolled over! Mommy and Daddy checked on me and I was on my belly, and this is how I was lying when they came back!!! yeay for me!!

I'm getting awfully strong!

Ali has always got something in her mouth these days!!

I like playing with Mommy, she makes me laugh!

I like sticking my tongue out at her too!

But she sure loves me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home